Re: HYB: fall crosses

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: fall crosses
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 19:09:45 -0800

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Mike - it might be worth experimenting with your fall pods by moving the
whole plant indoors under lights or building double insulated Reemay
mini-greenhouses for them if it doesn't get much below freezing.

We actually got two or three tiny sprinkles of rain today.  I hate to
think how far below 'normal' our rainfall has been.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA