Re: SPEC: versicolor

I'm not sure if your referring to the same irises as I have available growing by swampy areas but here is an url to my page that has a picture of the Blue Flags that grow wild in northern Maine.http://members.tripod.com/~mrsmaine37/mrsmaine.html
Pat in Maine  johndros@ainop.com (Where we are enjoying snow not irises)
Quick question to New Englanders: On a weekend visit to the family in Rhode