Re: CULT: outdoor seed planting time?

From: Patsiris@aol.com

Dear Linda,
     Do you chill your seeds in the refrig. for six weeks as soon as they are
That is what I was told to do.   Then I plant each batch in a different pot
and start them under growlights.   Those that don't come up the first time can
be rechilled
to try again.   I always keep the babies in pots until they are fairly big
because the
pill bugs and cutworms will mow them down outside,
                                                             Pat in Dallas