OT-HUMOR: Snow covered iris beds.....sigh....

From: JEM300@aol.com

I was out in my gardens doing cleanup today and thinking how awful they looked
at this time of year.  A few hours later it started to snow (our first of the
season) and now I don't have to see how nasty they look.  My dogs are ECSTATIC
over the snow (another reason it's good to be a dog, I guess).  The last time
my puppy saw any snow he was only 7 weeks old so it's all like brand new to
him.  Funny how I was just laughing over Glenn's story earlier today........

Cheers everyone....

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI     Zone 5
Member AIS, SSI, and WIS