Re: Rebloom report

From: "Dave Soper" <jdsoper@thegrid.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: jdsoper@thegrid.net
To: iris-talk@onelist.com <iris-talk@onelist.com>
Date: Friday, December 04, 1998 6:48 AM
Subject: [iris-talk] Re: Rebloom report

Currently in Tempelton on the outskirts of a Atascadero, I have Blessed
Again in bloom along with Bedford Lilac and What Again. on the 15 of
September New Idea was in bloom and on the 20 of October Hot was in Bloom.
CRIMSON  King is in bloom so often I don't bother to keep track any longer.

Dave Soper, Tempelton, CA  Zone 7, but we don't have much fog.
jdsoper@thegrid.net  back with new address after a long absents

Jdsoper