CULT: bud count reply

From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>

---Patsiris@aol.com wrote:

> From: Patsiris@aol.com
>
> Do you fertilize six weeks before bloomtime?    Geo. Sutton says
that is a
> must,
> as well as after each time the rebloomers bloom.
>                                                            Pat in
Dallas

Vince sez:
   Yes, I do, with 5-10-5. I used to use bone meal, but the cost is
much greater. Some people around here use superphosphate along with a
general fertilizer, but I haven't tried that yet.
   I _DO_ have some irises that get high bud counts - PLAY WITH FIRE
and PERSIAN GOWN are two that come to mind. But I have many that will
send up multiple stalks, with only 4 buds on each.

==
Vince Lewonski
Secane, PA
In some cultures, what I do would be considered normal!