SPEC: I. unguicularis "STARKERS PINK"

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>Gerry, with only I. unguicularis in bloom now

Does anyone know of a commercial source for I. unguicularis STARKERS PINK?
It's gorgeous and I would love to have it.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, & Miami Valley Iris Society
Primary Interests: Arilbreds, Rebloomers, and Native Ohio Species Irises
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)