SPEC: Roy Davidson; LA: Black Gamecock

From: Barb Johnson <lgjohnsn@ipa.net>

Does anyone have a picture of this on their webpage or can point me to a
catalog with a picture? Also one of Black Gamecock. I just got both and
would like to know what they look like.      Thanks, B.
Barb Johnson			mailto:lgjohnsn@ipa.net
Near Springfield, SW Missouri	AIS, ISO, HIPS, RIS, MIS
USDA Zone 5b			AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)