From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Contrary to the writers closing opinion, I believe that everyone has an
absolute and free RIGHT to express their opinions and ideas in this forum or
any other for that matter. It has something to do with living in a
democratic society.

Furthermore, only an open and rational dialogue will bring a resolution to
this situation. While one may be passionate in their belief in a cause I
also cannot accept without comment the general aspersions cast upon the AIS
directorship. These are totally counter-productive to the whole process. My
recommendation is to keep focused on the solution rather than the problems
encountered getting there.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI