Re: SPEC: I. unguicularis "STARKERS P

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>>Does anyone know of a commercial source for I. unguicularis STARKERS PINK?
>>It's gorgeous and I would love to have it.
>What actual colour is starker's pink?  I bought one this year (I'm in
>Australia so I can't help you with sources) and I'm wondering what colour
>it actually is.... i.e is it pink really?

It's a wonderful light pink color with slightly darker veining throughout
and also with yellow & white signal lines (kindof like on a Louisiana
iris).  The falls and stands are tall and wide (for such a short iris).
It's nice!!!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, & Miami Valley Iris Society
Primary Interests: Arilbreds, Rebloomers, and Native Ohio Species Irises
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)