Lost my mail!

Dear iris-talk friends,

If anybody sent a private email to me over the last twenty-four hours, could you re-transmit it?

My mail server had a mental breakdown last night (know how it feels!) and all incoming messages got scrambled.

Sorry to be a pest, but thanks in advance.

Cheers for now,
Heather Pryor

Still listening to your chatter with much enthusiasm.