Re: I'm not doing this

From: Pat Bass <bpbass@gj.net>

John--I, too have had trouble sending a message back to the sender without it
going out to the entire list.  This time I did send it out to the list, but
when I have replied to Judy Eckhoff in Kansas for example, it went to the
entire list, even though I clicked on "Reply to Sender."  I thought it would
only go to her.  I have learned that if I want to send something privately I
need to type in their email address, not the one for "Reply to Sender."  Might
help you to know that.

Pat in CO, where it is COLD, but still.  Don't miss the constant wind in
Kansas.  It very seldom is anything but completely calm here, and we enjoy