OT-Art:

From: "ruth" <ruth@sonetcom.com>

Dear Iris friends,

Yesterday a good friend's daughter sent me an early Christmas present - a
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament - "Iris Angel". The small girl is carrying a
silver basket of iris. It is beautiful. My friend said I got it early
because she was afraid I would see one & buy it. She was right. One of my
granddaughters had spotted it several days earlier & I just hadn't gotten
around to getting it. Now it is a very special ornament. I just wanted to
share this with you.

Ruth B. Simmons - Oklahoma - Zone 7
Tall Bearded Iris Society
HIPS Publication Director