Re: SPEC: autumn die back

From: DWiris@aol.com

Dear Ian,

I. tectorum does not take winter well in our Zone 5 part of northern Ohio.  It
probably needs some type of mulch.  It tends to heave badly if in an exposed
location.  It does much better in southeastern New Mexico where it does
frequently get down to the teens and twenties and without snow cover.  We keep
getting pieces there and bringing them back to Ohio.

Dorothy Willott