Re: OT-Art:

From: "ruth" <ruth@sonetcom.com>

For those interested, the Iris Angel  was from a Hallmark Gold Crown store
in my area. But I have seen it at several other Hallmark stores. The little
girl is dressed in blue & really does not look "Christmas". This is the
third collector's ornament in a series of The Language of Flowers.

On the back of the box is written "Throughout the ages, a gift of flowers
has represented special thoughts or wishes. In Victorian times, a secret
language of flowers was created - giving each type of flower or plant its
own message. The Iris (fleur-de-lis) says, "You can have faith in me and in
my promises." This charming angel carries a bouquet carries a bouquet of
her namesake flower in a silver-plated basket. A different flower appears
in the series each year."

I have decided to hang this ornament at my kitchen sink window, next to my
iris suncatcher. That's where I can enjoy it year round.

Ruth B. Simmons - Oklahoma - Zone 7 Where we finally got a freeze last
night.