Re: TB: TBIS News

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

Ok folks, I seem to have gotten myself into the middle of something
here.  Although I am a member of TBIS, I am also a member of AIS, MIS,
RIS, SPCNI, and ASI. However, I have not been able to attend any of the
recent  meetings nor am I a member of the AIS or TBIS board.
	Knowing my friend was a member of the TBIS board I thought she might be
interested and have some interesting input.  I forwarded some mail to
her and posted her reply back to iris-talk.

	I know that AIS and TBIS have some differences to iron out and
hopefully they will be able to come to an agreement so that we can enjoy
both organizations without feeling we must choose sides.
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
Average:   rainfall of 17.76", wind speed of 12.5 mph, 164 days
of clear weather, 96 of which dip below freezing.