RE - American Eagle

Oh man!  I almost missed it!  Didn't even bother to look at that side of the field.  But there it was AMERICAN EAGLE with a bloom!  Should have thought a little more about it because MESMERIZER is one of the parents but I didn't.  Looks (if possible) a little nicer in the fall then it does in the spring!  A little bit more silvery lavender, great ruffled spoons and very nice wide form not even affected by the cold weather we just had.  Wow!!
Mike Sutton
USDA zone 8/9