Re: AIS: re sections

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	 Gerry Snyder wrote in part:

>Subscribers have all rights except voting, and no AIS membership
>requirement; with voting membership restricted to AIS members.

	That is how I have heard it explained before - perhaps someone
	could explain the 'subscribing' membership in the Sections and
	how it works.

	Or is the sentence quote from Gerry all there is to know?

	Cheer,

	Ellen (blustery cold here and snow on the ground)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~	"One touch of nature makes the
Ellen Gallagher  /  e_galla@moose.ncia.net		whole world kin"
Northern New Hampshire, USA    /   Zone 3a
Lancaster, NH   in  'The Great North Woods'