REB: Bearded

From: "Lewis,Shirlee E" <Shirlee.E.Lewis@kp.ORG>

I have bloom stalks on two cultivars.  One almost ready to open is NOW AND
LATER (Zurbrigg, '70). The stalk is a little deformed and I would attribute
that to the fact that the plant is in a most unfavorable area to encourage
it to bloom.  It doesn't get any sun this time of year and in the spring and
summer it only gets about 4 hours.  And still this hardy little cuss keeps
blooming and multiplying.

The second is one that I have lost the name on.  I think that it is ELEANOR
ROOSEVELT.  We shall have to wait and see.  That was the only rebloomer that
I had in the bed I had moved where the names has been lost.

Shirlee Lewis
Sunset Zone 23, USDA Zone 9
Where I wish our winter weather would leave NOW!
Southern California Iris Society
Secretrary / Newsletter Editor
FAX  562-461-4217
VOICE 562-461-4912