Rebloomers

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Hello All, I have been lurking!! Got 35,000 plants moved plus us, place
still looks like a refugee camp. Did get to our local clubs (San Joaquin
Iris Societies) christmas potluck, great event (10 people present, older
members don't drive at night and in "tule" fog, sat around dinner table
admiring the lovely space ager seedling from our host, Ron dela Motte.
It was purple with edge on falls, plus huge spoons with edges and 12
buds.  It has bloomed several times this year, this time after a hard
frost, didn't we feel special to have it there to view.  Ron is a great
fan of the Suttons, maybe some has rubbed off!! One other bit of news,
The secretary of Region 14 called and said she has 4 seed pods to
plant!!  First time ever, she was floating on cloud nine, I remember the
feeling. She is a chat line lurker, COME ON DOWN  BETTY C.!!!! Happy
Holidays to all, lorraine at Woodland Iris Gardens