OT-OTHER: Message to Carryl

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Hi Jan--wouldyou please send to me privately the cute little notes you
had on the Iris-talk?  I would copy them off--but that talk was a really
long one, and when one is on digest, the only way to print anything is
to print the complete talk--many pages!!

Hi Carryl,
I didn't keep a copy, sorry. You can find it in the archives of iris-l.
I tried to send this to your private address, but it was bounced back
twice.
Cheers, Jan