Re: AIS: Sections and Robins

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> >    We are now up to 69 people and since the list is on the ONElist
> >    free to the public, it seems counterproductive to question
> >    new subscribers - we have had some new AIS and Siberian Section
> >    members from our little SIBROB.

     I feel that letting non AIS Members join is a good idea.  However,
there should be a requirement that, say, at least 50% of the membership be
in AIS.  This could well gain new members for AIS over the long haul.
      Thinking of the Siberian Section, my Fall 1998 issue of The Siberian
Iris arrived today.  Are there any other Florida Siberian Section members,
or am I the only one?  I renewed my membership in the Siberian Section for
one more year.  I will remain a member as long as I have surviving Siberian

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.