OT-OTHER:Those annoying OT's

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi All,
Just a suggestion to people who like to send things to iris-talk, that
are not really relevant. One list member has a short list of addresses
who he sends funny stuff to, so that it goes privately to a selected
few. Something funny is always a breath of fresh air, and a pleasant
suprise, if not overdone, and this way, we don't get the message
repeated ten times, with little comments of agreement, or annoyance
added. After all, we all have access to the net, and can look up
stories, jokes, and little bits of homespun wisdom if we wish to. Nice
to share with friends, but not on iris-talk unless relevant to the
flower we are all here to discuss.
Jan Clark, Australia
P.S. please don't anyone send this message back to the list with an 'I
agree' on it.