CULT: sickle-shaped leaves

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

I noticed many of my bearded irises that come from arid climates have
sickle-shaped leaves.  Why is that?  For instance, some of my
arils/arilbreds like YA'ARA (Shahak), and then also my I. attica (a
subspecies of pumila).

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, & Miami Valley Iris Society
Primary Interests: Arilbreds, Rebloomers, and Native Ohio Species Irises
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)

At last! The perfect gifts for baseball fans...or anyone. Merchandise from
the Sonoma County Crushers, champions of the Western Baseball League (USA).
Go to http://www.icatmall.com/crushers