Re: CULT: Iris treasure trove found...

  • To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Iris treasure trove found...
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:20:44 -0500

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Now that you mention potting up of these iris it sounds much like the plan
to follow. The more I think about it the more I like it. The plants
definitely will not put on any growth outside and will for sure be heaved up
out of the ground by the frosts later on... so yes, I will pot them and grow
them inside under the lights! Then come springtime outside they go!
Thanks. I will keep you all apprised on the progress.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society