REF: Excising Seed Embryos

I received the attached the other day. Anyone have any suggestions or other
references to offer.

Thanks

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

To reply to me personally click on
mailto://jijones@ix.netcom.com
mailto:jijones@ix.netcom.com
Fremont, California, USA

Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

the topic of excision of seed embryoes is said to have been dealt with
in the may 1945 bullitin of the  American Iris Society. i sent an email
to the person in your society in charge of bullitins, two weeks ago,
asking for help in getting this info. could you or someone in the
society help me.                 fred keller