Re: CULT: Rebecca Ann

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Becky, it would be interesting to collect irises that  just happen to have the
name of someone - not counting those that are deliberately named for a person.
There is a darling very dark dwarf named MICHAEL PAUL which I try to keep in
my garden because I have a great-grandson by that name.  The iris has no
connection to him - in fact was named before he was born, maybe - I don't
know. Maybe , and I am sure there is, another M.P. somewhere.  His mother uses
the full name when exasperated or warning of imminent problems!  Otherwise he
is "Mike" .      Rosalie nr Baltimore zone 7 ryfigge@aol.com

At last! The perfect gifts for baseball fans...or anyone. Merchandise from
the Sonoma County Crushers, champions of the Western Baseball League (USA).
Go to http://www.icatmall.com/crushers