Re: SPEC:tectorum

From: Dorothy Fingerhood <daf10@cornell.edu>

At 12:37 PM 12/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
>From: phoenixflr@juno.com

>My experience with I tectorum much more positive than Dorothy or Kathy,
>only a few hundred miles west and, I believe, in similar zone.  I think
>the difference might have to do with our very sandy and thus
>sharply-drained soil.  We also usually have good snow cover, but that
>hardly seems different from KG in Buffalo!

Just to set things straight...and clear I. tectorum's name....Dorothy
Fingerhood has never attempted to grow it, so cannot make positive or
negative comments.  I think my name got mixed up with someone else.
SOME day I'm gonna try it!

Dorothy Fingerhood
(Newfield, NY)

At last! The perfect gifts for baseball fans...or anyone. Merchandise from
the Sonoma County Crushers, champions of the Western Baseball League (USA).
Go to http://www.icatmall.com/crushers