Re: CULT: Rebecca Ann

From: stickelbg@juno.com (Rebecca A Stickel)

Yes Rosalie,  that's usually when I heard my full
name!  It sure didn't make me want to come out
and see what she wanted....

I'll have to do some more research this winter while
the garden is resting and discover how many other
'names' of people I know are attached to a beautiful
flower.  Could make for some interesting planting.
Has anyone else made a garden of "names"?  I
think a while back we had talked about famous
people for a kids "classroom" activity, but I was
thinking more personal.

Becky Stickel
London OH  Zone 5