Re: OT-BIO:Randy Meuir & REB:

From: "Randy C. Meuir" <rmeuir@mail.coin.missouri.edu>

On Sun, 13 Dec 1998, Christa Royer wrote:

> From: Christa Royer <croyer@fastrans.net>
> Hi Randy and welcome to Iris-talk. I'm glad to see you've joined us.

Thanks for the welcome. Its good to see so many of my buddies are on
iris talk [Christa introduced me to reblooming iris]. I went out to the
MO Botanical Gardens with Jim Loveland after the GSLIS Christmas party and
we saw some beautiful rebloomers. The new rebloomers are as beautiful as
any iris. To me the best rebloomer at MOBOT was CLARENCE. If I can find it
I will buy it next year. Others that were great were STING RAY
but no open flowers that day. I had been hoping to see them because I
heard they were great. I would also like to get NORTHWARD HO. I have not
seen it for sale anywhere. Christa, if you know a good source for the
above let me know.

Randy Meuir
Columbia, MO