Re: CULT: Rebecca Ann

From: Wjobe@aol.com

Hi Becky,
I have "family " names all over my yard. My kids, Denise (rose) Christopher
Steve ( siberian iris) I did have Sabrina Glads but lost them during a move.
to find something Sabrina. I have her ex-husband Clarence (iris)  I have
roses with my name ( Leslie) I need to find Wayne on something. Then I am
starting on the grandkids names ( we have eleven grandkids )  I also have a
of " friends" growing in my yard. Sweet Sue, Snookie, ( roses)  Just to
mention a
few.  It is fun to find namesakes to plant.
Leslie in Ky