Re: HYB: Oklahoma Pollen Daubers

From: "Randy C. Meuir" <rmeuir@mail.coin.missouri.edu>

> Hi Randy!  Just wanted to say welcome to Iris-Talk and to let you know there are
> others from Missouri here too.  Ray and Judy Keisling are also members of
> Iris-Talk.  I assume you know them.
>
> Linda and I are members of AIS, the Iris Society of the Ozarks here in Springfield,
> the Tulsa Area Iris Society and Tall Bearded Iris Society.  If you ever want to know
> what is going on down here just send me mail.
>
> Glenn

Hi Glenn and Linda,

Nice to meet you. Do you ever go out to the Pollen Daubers Seminar in
Oklahoma City. I have been a couple of times and it was really fun.
Oklahoma City is a nice town. It seems kind of laid back, my kind of
place. I may try to go this year but I have not seen any ad for it. I
assume they still have it every February. I think Paul Black was the
speaker/teacher last time. I met him at a GSLIS (St Louis) meeting and he
said he was supposed to do it. I don't know who they will have this
session but its always interesting. I was thinking of joining TBIS also. I
heard their publication has a lot of interesting stuff in it.

Randy Meuir
Columbia, MO