Rebloom...again

From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>

Rosalie Figge has put up another bloom stalk.

This is ridiculous.  The whole season has been ridiculous.  We should
have two feet of snow.  We should have seriously negative temperatures,
I don't care what scale you use.

The tulips are coming up and the chrysanthemums are still blooming.
It's not going to be a good year in 1999 because January is going to
come realllll soon and everything is going to catch a serious cold.

No one sells mulch in December!

Regards,

Sandy Ives (Ice storm weather again  in Ottawa Ontario CA).