Re: Rebloom...again

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 12/14/98 10:35:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, rives@home.com

 The tulips are coming up and the chrysanthemums are still blooming.
 It's not going to be a good year in 1999 because January is going to
 come realllll soon and everything is going to catch a serious cold.

And the day I left WNY, my forsythia were blooming!  If we can't hope for a
fast spring - guess we'll have to hope for deep snow.

Kathy Guest... leaving FLA today  ):