Re: OT-OTHER

From: "Clemens, Robert" <rclemens@sss.SunGard.com>

WJOBE@AOL.COM <mailto:WJOBE@AOL.COM>  WROTE:

>I have "family " names all over my yard.
>Need to find something Sabrina.

Leslie,
	You may not be looking for a bulbous plant but I know there is a
Hardy Gladiolus "Sabrina". They bloom in late June with the JI's here and
are somewhat complementary to the JI's with whites, salmons, and reds. I
believe Sabrina is a salmon pink with red markings and it can be purchased
separately or as part of a collection. I purchased it as part of a
collection from Park Seeds Bulb Catalog which usually appears in my mailbox
around June for fall planting. Park Seeds catalogs are free and they will
send it along if you order their regular catalog.
	The Hardy Glads are shorter with smaller blooms and need to be
massed for effect. But they are easy and charming flowers.

Robert Clemens
West Chester, Pa. 19382
ZONE 6 - 50 Degrees high, 30 degrees low and little rain.