Re: OT-OTHER: Sabrina

From: JEM300@aol.com

In a message dated 12/15/98 8:44:24 AM Central Standard Time,
rclemens@sss.SunGard.com writes:

 >I have "family " names all over my yard.
 >Need to find something Sabrina.

Hi Leslie,

I was looking for the same thing a few months ago.  I wanted something named
"Sabrina" to honor my late dog.  Mark Cook sent me some daylily names with
Sabrina, unfortunately they are older and rather difficult to locate.  Also,
Willotts have a wonderful sounding SDB, SABRINA'S KISS, which is on my "must
get" list.  I believe it is a '97 intro.  Or check the archives to pick up
this thread and get some ideas.

Good luck,

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI   Zone 5