Re: rebloom/bloom?

From: JEM300@aol.com

In a message dated 12/15/98 7:46:01 PM Central Standard Time,
merrilyann@erols.com writes:

<< It's hard for me to see bloom stalks emerging from unlikely sources and
 still believe that I'll have flowers in the spring.  Maybe I'm just being a
 worrywart.  But I must confess that you folks are the only people I know
 with whom I can wonder out loud.   My friends and co-workers just give me
 that "deer in the headlights" look.

HaHaHa, Merrily, I know the look!!  Of course, these are the same folks who
gather around oohing and aahing when I bring fresh flowers bouquets in to
work.  Also, it's amazing how they come out of the woodwork if I have extra
plants or iris rhizomes to give away......

Cheers!

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI    Zone 5
Member AIS, SSI, and WIS