CULT: Purple Leaf Bases

From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>

---"Randy C. Meuir" <rmeuir@mail.coin.missouri.edu> wrote:

I believe I read somewhere
> that SPINNING WHEEL was from I. aphylla breeding. If this is correct
it
> could be the source of the pbf genes in my INSTRUCTOR seedlings. I do
> know that the SPINNING WHEEL decendants that I grow, eg. POINT IN
TIME,
> POINT MADE, INSTRUCTOR, GLITZ N GLITTER and STARLIT VELVET to name a
few
> are very strong plants here. They are also some of my favorite
flowers.
> Do you know if I. aphylla is in the background of SPINNING WHEEL? Do
you
> think extending the purple throughout most of the leaf would have any
> effect on the health (or strength) of the plant?

Vince sez:
   I don't think that more purple would hurt the plant - the
chlorophyll is still present.
   I have ISLAND SONG, which is from SPINNING WHEEL x THEATRE. This is
a strong grower, but does NOT have PLB
> > At last! The perfect gifts for baseball fans...or anyone.
Merchandise from
> > the Sonoma County Crushers, champions of the Western Baseball
League (USA).
> > Go to http://www.icatmall.com/crushers

==
Vince Lewonski
Secane, PA  Zone 6
In some cultures, what I do would be considered normal!