Re: OT-Leaving for a while

From: koekkoek@dordt.edu (Arnold Koekkoek)

Just a note to say that I'm leaving the list for several weeks, due to
several changes here. I hope to return sometime in January or February,
but it will be with a different address, etc.  I will miss the iris-talk
and look forward to rejoining when I can.   Keep up the good talk.
Arnold Koekkoek (koekkoek@dordt.edu)  Ph. (712)722-6262
Adjunct Professor of History          Home Ph. (712)722-0724
Dordt College
Sioux Center, IA 51250