MED: Hybridizer information needed.

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

>          I don't expect that you can remember me, you helped me some time
> ago to identify some irises, well I have an iris that's   named Eiria :
> Luminous Cream, height 34 centimetres, but I am interested in finding the
> hybridizer, it may be difficult because it's bred in England,
> seasons greetings

     I received this message from Arthur in Denmark, who was a member of
the Iris-L.  I could not find this Iris in my checklists.  If any of you
know anything about it, please send the information so I can forward it to

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.	[First Freeze this morning, another coming tonight.]