Re: OT-BIO:Randy Meuir & REB:

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Randy, I tried to send you a private message the other day, but had your logo
incorrect -- it is an easy error to make and I cannot see who those fantastic
engineers don't figure out how to make an "r" so it will stand by itself and
not meld into the next letter - next to an "n" it makes it look like an "m"
and next to that letter it just merges!   Now your letter is covered up an I
forget what iris you were asking --oh, I remember -- it was NORTHWARD HO and I
said that according to the REBLOOMER CHECKLIST it reblooms in your area and
that Joan Roberts of Friendship Gardens, 341 Schwartz Road. Gettysburg. PA
17325-8622  has it - and Joan introduces Lloyd Zurbrigg 's irises  Hope THIS
reaches you and good luck with your garden.  Rosalie nr Baltimore - zone 7
ryfigge@aol.com