OT: Ploughs

From: stribley <yarrabee@cobweb.com.au>

Sorry for a completely non-iris question but we have just recently become the owners of lots of metal and wood bits and pieces which, when put together, become something know as a Hillside Plough or "turn right" (??) plough.  We have no idea how to put this ancient piece of horse drawn farming equipment together and wonder if anybody out there would happen to have a picture or more information on this for me.

Any information gratefully received with thanks.

I still have about six or seven of my bearded irises flowering even though we are in the first month of summer and they should know better.  The ones that are out didn't particularly appreciate the 42 degree (Celsius) day which we had last week!

Regards,
Sue, Adelaide, South Australia
(still lurking on the list and reading when I can find the time)