Re: Huber iris photos

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 12/19/1998 5:42:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hensler@povn.com writes:

<< There should be even more delicious things coming from Tony in the next few
years. He mentioned that with the weird weather last year, almost everything
bloomed at the same time and he was able to make some interesting crosses >>

Delicious pictures!  Thank you for sharing.

We were fortunate to have Tony Huber as one of the speakers for the 1997
Japanese Iris Symposium.  Not only did he tantalize us with fabulous slides of
his wide-crosses.... but he also donated 100 plants to the cause.  We
auctioned them and I was the successful bidder on many.  I hope to have bloom
next year.

His irises are unlike any other.

Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY where they've apparently JUST scheduled
Christmas, since it's only days away and I've done almost nothing.