Re: TB

From: "sidneygardener" <sidneygardener@email.msn.com>

Christy,

You have a great web site. On your TB page you have a picture of a creme
with yellow shoulders iris. Do you know the name and year? I have a historic
that looks very much like your picture and as of yet I haven't been able to
identify her, I don't have the heart to compost her.

Sidney Gardener
Zone 6, NM, AIS, NMIS, AIG, ASI, SIGNA