CAT: Tempo Two

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

I just got a copy of the Tempo Two catalog and found a couple things I've
never heard of before that now are on my "to die for" list.  I know that
Tempo Two can ship direct, but before I do that, I want to make sure these
are not available in USA/Canada first.

Iris foetidissima variegata - it's the variegated foliage that has me
excited here.

"BOURNE GRACEFUL" - (Evansia Iris, by Ellis, U.K.), VE-M, 42"-56",
evergreen, Lovely graceful racemes of small flowers 2" across, mauve with
darker mauve spots around yellow crest.  Up to 60 flowers on a stem.  Looks
like an orchid.

Iris albicans is something available at Tempo Two that has always been on
my wish list.  Is that one in trade here Up Over (opposite of Down Under) ?
Blyth's description says "white flower with offwhite beards", but the
photos I've seen that got me hooked on it were "white flower with bright
yellow beard".  Any comments on that?

I checked my SIGNA seed list.  None of these are offered.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)