update (was: PCN: seedlings)

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>First of all, should I try to replant the exposed ones?  Or is it too
>delicate a process?

Well, I figured it was important to act fast if I wanted to save the
seedlings.  I used some cotton swabs to hold them upright (tweezers would
have been too dangerous, I think) and mounded up some new soil around the
base of the fans.  I used a spoon to scoop up the dirt and sprinkle it
around.  Then I used a spray bottle to wet down the soil.

Time will tell whether this will succeed.  I'm going to keep them indoors
for the rest of the winter.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)