From: "Randy C. Meuir" <rmeuir@mail.coin.missouri.edu>

Hello Everybody,

I was out moving some mulch today and I was surprised to see BUCKWHEAT had
new bloom stalks about 8 inches high and GNUZSPREAD a MTB had a rebloom
stalk. Both had rebloomed in November. I got GNUZSPREAD at the Farmington
iris auction last year (one rhizome) and it has not only bloomed three
times this year but it has lots of increase for next year. The flower is
not really an eye catcher but if anyone out there is breeding for rebloom
in MTBs they might want to check this one out.

Columbia, MO