Re: SIGNA List

From: Marte Halleck <MorJHalleck@worldnet.att.net>

Hjh4blh@aol.com wrote:
> From: Hjh4blh@aol.com
> Pardon the innocence of a newcomer to Iris and the list. What is the SIGNA
> list? How do you get it?  Who can I contact to get the Tempo Two catalog.

You must be a member of SIGNA (Species Iris Group of N. America) by Nov.
30th of each year in order receive that year's seed exchange list.
Membership is only $4 -- take a look at their website for more info:

Tempo Two is the commercial garden of the Blyth family, of whom several
members are iris hybridizers, particularly Barry Blyth. It's located
Down Under but it is possible to get US delivery from them: TEMPO TWO
(Barry and Leslie Blyth), P.O. Box 60A, Pearcedale, Victoria, Australia
3912. Several US growers also sell Blyth intros.

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado -- where we're finally
beginning the Payback for the long, mild fall weather. There's fresh
snow on the ground & the temps are well below zero F at my house
tonight, oh my.