Re: Tempo Two Catalog

From: "Rusty Thornsburg" <rtburg@hotmail.com>

>Pardon the innocence of a newcomer to Iris and the list. What is the
SIGNA
>list? How do you get it?  Who can I contact to get the Tempo Two
catalog.

Hi Jim, welcome to the list.  We were all there once, and those who say
they weren't are lying. <g>

Tempo Two is a commercial iris garden in Australia, run by Barry Blyth.
All of his irises are imported here to the US by Keith Keppel and
others.

The catalog is worth getting though, even if only for "eye candy"
purposes.  The address to write is:
PO Box 1109, Pearcedale 3912, Victoria, Australia.

The telephone number is:
(03) 5978 6980 .... (I think the international dialing code is 011, then
there's a country code... it's been a while since I've called
Australia!)

Hope this helps,
Rusty