Re: HIST: Re: San Francisco

From: "sidneygardener" <sidneygardener@email.msn.com>

Dear HIPS Experts,

I have a historic in my yard that I'm sure is Pocahontas, but can you send
me the description of San Francisco because one of the Members in our Iris
Society thinks its San Francisco.

Does San Francisco have a stitched edge on the standards or just a lavender
on a white ground? Is it fragrant? Are the standards cupped  or touching
when fully open? Are the crests solid lavender or veined.
How tall is San Francisco? What is the bud count? What color are the spaths?
What color is the beard.

Also can you send me a good description of Dauntless?

Sidney Gardener